[Hampshire] Welcome to the new list

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: Hampshire LUG ML
Subject: [Hampshire] Welcome to the new list
Hello and welcome all to the new Hampshire LUG mailing list!

Posts should now be sent to hampshire@??? (although
hampshire@??? works as well, it might be that
lug.org.uk stops using mailman for some reason). Emails sent
to the old hants@... address will no longer work.

Final reminder - this is the same as the old list, except that it is
open for public viewing. This means that people might want to be a
bit more careful about what they say, however it has the advantage
that others will be able to benefit from anything discussed on the
mailing list.

I'd like to say a big thanks to all involved - especially Andy Ransom
for all his work as Mailing list manager and Graham Bleach as the
proposer of the change.

Anyone I've forgotton, apologies - just blame my memory :-)

I will update the wiki later to tidy up the mailing list page and
reflect the new status.

Thanks everyone,

Adrian
--