Re: [Hampshire] Google first page competition

Top Page
Author: Philip Stubbs
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Google first page competition

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57f6d100.hantslug.org.uk.8842': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Nov 12 19:42:09 2006 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 115187E33B0BF952
* Philip Stubbs (philip@???) wrote:
> I would like to propose a mini competition. Now that these archives
> are publicly viewable, who can come up with a Google search term,
> related to a Linux problem in some way, that returns the Hampshire
> LUG mailing list in the first page.

Did I miss something, but I have had to log in to view the archives.
Once I did log in, the domain name was still readable to my address.

--
         __ Philip Stubbs__