[Hampshire] [ADMIN] New homepage

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: Hants LUG ML
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] New homepage
We have a new homepage :-)

It's using a theme kindly submitted by Daniel Pope which makes the
whole site look much more professional IMHO.

I've tried to simplify the homepage to try and highlight the mailing
and meetings information a bit more as that's where most activity
happens.

The wiki engine has been updated a little and as a result I've had to
make some changes to Daniel's CSS with the help of Google.

If you wish to change the stylesheet, click "preferences" near the top
of the page and set the Stylesheet URL to one of:
* style.css (old style)
* lug.css (new style, default)
* wiki.css (almost empty but looks like old style to me)

The body text size will be determined by your browser preferences, so
if it's too large/small then in firefox you need:

edit -> preferences -> content -> change the "fonts & colo(u)rs" section

Adrian
--
Adrian Bridgett - adrian@???
GPG key available on public key servers