Re: [Hampshire] New look hants lug wiki et al

Author: Andy Ransom
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] New look hants lug wiki et al

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006, Damian Brasher wrote:

> Took me 6 mins to swap over including switching the email address obscure
> button on in mailman admin, does this happen automagically without using
> the switch? (See option below)

The option is more or less irrelevant because of the way the list is
configured, though I admit that is not necessarily obvious at first
glance.

The list of subscriber details is only available to list admins and that
option doesn't hide your subscription details from us so it is of no real
use as things stand.

        Andy
--
   Andrew Ransom <andy@???>