Re: [Hampshire] [OT: (a bit) Digital Camera woes

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: stephen.davies, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT: (a bit) Digital Camera woes
Stephen Davies wrote:
> This topic has raised a bit of interest so,
> I will be showing my three Photo Backup devices at the December meeting.
> They are all "Linux" Compatible USB devices and all can work as an ipod.

I was about to bring you up on that Steve, and point out that you
probably meant mp3 player, when I realised I would have been guilty of a
similar mistake, in fact doubly so as my [compressed digital music
player] is used primarily for oggs and not mp3s.

As the brackets indicate I am still not sure what I should call it...

Sean