Re: [Hampshire] [OT: (a bit) Digital Camera woes

Author: Jacqui Caren
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT: (a bit) Digital Camera woes
Sean Gibbins wrote:
> Jacqui Caren wrote:
>

>>Assuming I get paid this month (running joke) we are looking to buy a
>>camper or caravan which will save having to "mess with the car".
>

> Go for the camper! Go for the camper!
>
> Sean
>
> [currently driving a VW Caravelle and wishing he had an air-cooled
> camper - as well as and not instead of!]

We do have a 30ft US RV in the garden - twin air con and twin central
heating. full shower and mini bath, full toilet. Queen bed, cooker
microwave and full size fridge etc.

We bought it when we had three GSD's and now only have one - also
petrol prices have gone up somewhat - its now ~200UKP+ to "fill the
tank" :-(

Jacqui