Re: [Hampshire] Advert> Fwd: [freecycleportsmouth] OFFERED -…

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Advert> Fwd: [freecycleportsmouth] OFFERED - 24 way RJ45 Patch Panel - Waterlooville

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56d98100.hantslug.org.uk.27555': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sat Dec 2 16:00:08 2006 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
On Sat, Dec 02, 2006 at 08:59:50AM +0000, Cayenne-uk wrote:

>    I just spotted this on offer at Freecycle. The principal is that all
>    items exchanged through FreeCycle are - er - free. I figured this
>    could be useful for the LUG, but with the bab today, and the pick up
>    location being in the opposite direction, oh and not needing it
>    myself, I can't get it. Perhaps someone a bit closer could put in a
>    claim???

I'm sorry Kelvin, your CamelCasing of the phrase "FreeCycle" does
not comply with Freecycle(R)'s European Trademark policy:

http://www.freecycle.org/manual/eu_trademark.htm

"4) The term "Freecycle" in text must always be capitalized to set
it off from the surrounding text. Example: Freecycle groups are
great!"

I assume you will endeavour to use it correctly in future to avoid
any legal nastiness from The Freecycle Network(R)(TM).

Cheers,
Andy

PS I am not serious, but it appears they are. How precious.