Re: [Hampshire] Bookmarks over multiple boxes and platforms

Top Page
Author: Hugo Mills
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Bookmarks over multiple boxes and platforms

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57ef8100.hantslug.org.uk.28899': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Dec 4 15:41:49 2006 GMT
gpg: using DSA key B2C27BC21C335860
On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 03:38:03PM +0000, John Wesley wrote:
> On 04/12/06, Steve Kemp <steve@???> wrote:
> >
> >On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 02:14:19PM +0000, John Wesley wrote:
> >
> >> Why not just use Delicious? ( http://del.icio.us) Or am I missing the
> >> point?
> >
> > Personally I don't trust it to remain available, remain free,
> >and to be accessible from all locations. Still I did mean to
> >point to it in my reply so thanks for the suggestion!
>
> If it goes I'm sure Google will create a free version :)
>
> But I wouldn't have thought Yahoo would charge for it, though they might do
> some kind of subscription thing like Flickr for advanced stuff. But it's
> not like your bookmarks are going to take up a lot of space.

... and after all, they do contain so much useful information about
you that the company can sell on...

    Hugo.

  PGP key: 1C335860 from wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net or http://www.carfax.org.uk
        --- The avalanche has started. It is too late for the ---
                            pebbles to vote.