[Hampshire] [Advert] ZyXEL P660HW Wireless Modem Router

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [Advert] ZyXEL P660HW Wireless Modem Router
Hi everybody.

I have one of these wireless modem routers [1] that was purchased
recently, briefly (successfully) set up and then never used. It is
therefore offered for sale 'as new' with all the supplied software,
instructions, cables and the USB wireless adapter.

It cost £44.99 exc. P&P, and is now offered for £40 inc. Guaranteed Next
Day delivery.

I have been using one of these on a MAX connection for several months
and am very pleased with it on every level. The only negative point that
I would make is that there is currently no Linux support for the bundled
ZyXEL G-202 USB adapter, but as this is essentially free it is not a
major one in my opinion.

Offers *OFF-LIST* please. First come, first served. I'll be putting it
on Amazon in a day or two where I am reasonably sure it will be snapped up.

Sean

[1] http://tinyurl.com/ygrkny