Re: [Hampshire] Broadband again :-(

Author: Fintan Gaughan
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Broadband again :-(
I have been with Eclipse for over 2 years now and had no problems.
once it was down around 2 am for a couple of minutes and of course not
many people knew this.
Was supprised reciving email from them and a refund cant rember how much.
If you do sign up with them can I recomend you so I can get £30 quid
from them for recomending a friend? of course you dont have to :-)

Fintan

--

My Blog http://www.finllfixit.co.uk/