Re: [Hampshire] CLI BitTorrent Clients

Top Page
Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] CLI BitTorrent Clients

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5850b100.hantslug.org.uk.28014': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Jan 1 12:15:57 2007 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 7920DB2171B98B64
Sean Gibbins wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a command line BitTorrent client, please? I'd
> prefer one that lives in the Ubuntu repositories if poss.

The reference Bit Torrent clients are in the "bittorrent" package. They
include a number different CLI clients (btlaunchmanycurses,
btlaunchmany, btdownloadcurses, btdownloadheadless etc.) , some with
ncurses interfaces.

Tony