Re: [Hampshire] [ADVERT] Free office desk and chair

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADVERT] Free office desk and chair
** john lewis <johnlewis@???> [2007-01-10 09:35]:
> On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:38:06 +0000
> Alan Pope <alan@???> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 06:44 +1100, James Courtier-Dutton wrote:
> > > I would be interested. Any chance of a picture of it?
> > >

> > http://gallery.popey.com/gallery/misc/dsc02183
>
> Eeek! it is even more cluttered than our office

** end quote [john lewis]

Erm, cluttered? Hmm, better not post a picture of my office then! Every
wall has shelves from floor to ceiling where possible (as in the one
with the window only comes upto the window sill and the one with the
door doesn't go the full width of the door. Then there's the racking for
the servers, PCs and networking kit and the filing cabinet. The 'desks'
are made up of deeper shelved than the usual ones (i.e. 2ft contiboard
sheets. When I've finished the reorganisation / tidy (if ever!) I may
think of posting a photo, but not until then. It is a sort of cobination
office, LAN room and cupboard! I'd love a desk like that, but there is
no hope of enough room unfortunately :(

--
Paul Tansom | Aptanet Ltd. | http://www.aptanet.com/