Re: [Hampshire] Top ten commands in history

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Top ten commands in history
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:42:23 +0000
john lewis <johnlewis@???> wrote:

> usage of sudo will be higher for ubuntites so distorting the pattern

When I wrote that I didn't realise 'ubuntite' had a specific
meaning, namely:-

Ubuntites (Ubuntu Activists)
An activist is a person in the Ubuntu community who has committed to
observe the Ubuntu Code of Conduct. Ubuntites are self nominated and
confirmed. All you need to do to become an Ubuntite is sign the Ubuntu
Code of Conduct (digitally or in paper version), publish that
signature or send it to Benjamin Mako Hill [...]"

http://justwars.com/linux/ubuntu/

--
John Lewis
Debian Linux with Geneweb genealogy application