[Hampshire] Free hardware

Author: Graham Bleach
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Free hardware
As a result of a case upgrade and a general lack of space, I have the
following items available at no charge. Email me off-list if you are
interested in any of it. I am likely to be at the meeting next
weekend, which would be the ideal place to collect, since I live in
London. Otherwise, it's yours for the price of postage.

ATX tower case:
350W PSU
Floppy drive & spare floppy bay
4 3.5" HDD bays
4 5.25" optical drive bays

400W ATX PSU

120mm case fan

Corner wireless antenna:
http://www.maplin.co.uk/module.aspx?ModuleNo=38205&doy=4m2
(I gave up trying to make it go through multiple walls and used
ethernet over power)

Getting a bit more retro ...

Creative 3D Blaster Banshee PCI graphics card

Unidentified 3dfx PCI graphics card

ISA (!) ethernet card with coax and RJ45 cannectors

VIdeo Capture card - Impact VCB Model.64405 Rev.C1
according to http://pvrhw.goldfish.org/bttv/bttv-gallery.html