Re: [Hampshire] Which company provides the best graphics dri…

Author: Alasdair Ross
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Which company provides the best graphics driver support?
This moves me on to another question: How well supported are integrated
graphics chips?
I'm afraid I know very little about integrated graphics. Am I right in
thinking that Intel graphics chips would be relatively well supported?
My aim is to run Kubuntu with Beryl and, whilst I will be looking for a
laptop with dedicated graphics, the majority seem to use integrated chips.

-Alasdair-