Re: [Hampshire] Apache2 SSL Install/Config on Ubuntu

Author: Alan Pope
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Apache2 SSL Install/Config on Ubuntu
On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 04:49:04PM +0000, Richard Mace wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to work out the best way of configuring the above, so that
> I can provide a secure login for my users.
> Could someone point me in the direction of the packages that I need to
> install, and hot to configure it for my website?

A quick search on wiki.ubuntu.com for "ssl" finds:-

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Apache2_SSL

Which, whilst annotated in another language, gives all the commands you need.

You just need to hope that none of that text betwen the instructions reads "Never, ever under any circumstances
execute the following command:-"

Cheers,
Al.