[Hampshire] Strange message form the mail server

Top Page
Author: Dave Bingham
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Strange message form the mail server

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5831c100.hantslug.org.uk.5265': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Feb 19 18:50:28 2007 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 08D8C0AC866B8036
Hi all,
Got this earlier...
> confirm 49eaf92b7377999ec950b6003e2eb19959b3d2c8
> From: hants-request@???
> To: dave.bingham@???
>
> Your membership in the mailing list hants has been disabled due to
> excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
> 10-Jul-2004. You will not get any more messages from this list until
> you re-enable your membership. You will receive 4 more reminders like
> this before your membership in the list is deleted.
>
> To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
> (leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at
>

> https://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/confirm/hants/49eaf92b7377999ec950b6003e
>2eb19959b3d2c8

Thought it was strange because it mentions a bounced message in 2004.

Also wasn't sure if it was from the old list or the new one (hants /
hampshire).

Could someone in the know please let me know of if I can ignore it?

Dave.