Re: [Hampshire] Your Set Up

Author: Jacqui Caren
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Your Set Up
Vic wrote:
> Whether it's a good idea or not is entirely irrelvant here - the fact
> remains that you can't be extradited to Germany because you fitted a
> towbar to a UK car in the UK.

I do think you have a point - but hear me out please!

Lets say this something I said here was a serious criminal offense in .de
- then FWIU The UK police could turn up on my door, drag me out of bed
and ship me off to the fatherland without seeing a UK beak.

I may have it wrong - I may have to appear before a UK beak. BUt fast
track extradition was intended to be just that - one day in a UK police
cell next in a german one.

Jacqui