Re: [Hampshire] Your Set Up

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Your Set Up
Jim Kissel wrote:

> 2) David Irving, as UK citizen, was tried, prosecuted, and found
> guilty of Holocaust Denial by a German court and served time an a
> German prison.

I don't agree with custodial sentences for talking utter drivel or
supporting right-wing politics (directly or otherwise), but nothing
pleased me more than seeing the smug smile disappear from his face and
watching him back-pedal on his 'research', all to avoid jail time when
he was stupid/arrogant enough to get arrested for re-entering Austria
while there was an outstanding warrant for his arrest there. Note: the
offence was committed in Austria and he was not extradited in the
intervening 16 years.

Sean