[Hampshire] German Car Wash

Author: Roger Munford
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] German Car Wash
For a long time I have been awe of the knowledge and experience of the
correspondents to the list and wondered if I could ever contribute
something which would not already be common knowledge. Today is my
chance. Germans are obliged to wash their cars at a car wash to protect
ground water. The real surprise for Brits is the Church tax which is
collected along with your income tax and sent to your church unless you
opt out. Another surprise was no lorries allowed on the road at the
weekend. Since this is a Linux list it is worth a reminder that Munich
is the first major city to embrace open source software - (debian ).
http://europa.eu.int/idabc/en/document/3223.

Roger Munford