[Hampshire] Toys for the Next Meeting...

Author: Stephen Davies
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Toys for the Next Meeting...
I'll have (as sort of promised) a system running Fedora Core 7- Test 2
for people to play with.
Note, it in not for someone to install Ubuntu instead of FC7 ;-)
However, the Hardware supports Virtualisation and if you want to try it
out especially after the Talk, then you are welcome to have a go.
The ONLY Caveat is that in this release KVM, can't switch CD's so it
will only install from a DVD unless you are doing a minimla install or
using something like DSL.
I'll also attach a decent sized screen to it so several people can see
what is going on at the same time.

I'll have my laptop running Centos 4.4 if anyone wants to have a play as
well.

Stephen D