Re: [Hampshire] Video Editor

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Video Editor
Philip Stubbs wrote:
> * Sean Gibbins (sean@???) wrote:
>
>> 'mencoder -oac copy -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mjpeg -vop rotate=1
>> 00250.avi -o 00250_rot.avi' did the trick in the end - that'll learn me
>> to hold the camera the right way round won't it?
>>
>> ;)
>>

> I found that I could never remember the exact recipie when I needed
> it. I started putting them on a page for a memory aid.
>
> http://stuphi.co.uk/wordpress/?page_id=41
>
> I hope you don't mind, but I have added yours to the bottom.

Not at all Philip - my head is so full of fluff I'll be sure to be
visiting your site shortly after the next time I think a portrait
composition just the thing for a video shoot!

As I mentioned earlier I went through numerous (6 or so) variations on
the theme, tried and tested according to the authors, which simply
didn't work for me. I am tempted to give Tony's suggestion a go before
it gets flushed from the brain-cache.

Sean