Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Failed internet connection from Windows…

Author: hantslug
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Failed internet connection from Windows on dualboot computer
Thanks, John. I'll try your suggestions.

On Saturday 17 Mar 2007 17:46, john eayrs wrote:
> There is the possibility that you have a problem with your network card.

Then why does the same card work in Linux, from the Linux partition? That is
what truly baffles me.

It is set-up correctly according to the icon for the network. (Right click
it, go to properties etc.)

> Try replacing the network card and if the problem solves itself.

As I said, I can't see how it can be a hardware problem, given that the Linux
partition has no problem. :-(

Lisi