Re: [Hampshire] Remove or not.

Author: hantslug
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Remove or not.
On Thursday 22 Mar 2007 18:14, Mike Burrows wrote:
> can't find the alsamixer in kde anywhere.  does it have an odd location?

There is a sound mixer that is part of KDE (could even be the alsamixer, in
fact probably is, but I have not checked this). You can easily access it by:

right click on empty part of panel -> click on panel menu -> aplet -> sound
mixer. Click on sound mixer. You now have an icon on the panel. Right
clicking brings up a menu where you can configure shortcuts, one of which
increases volume.

After that you are on your own - I have never actually _used_ it.

HTH
Lisi