Re: [Hampshire] Dysphonic LUG

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Dysphonic LUG
First of all I think that was in extremely bad taste and don't wish to
see any more emails like that.

People, please think about the community here - the aim of a LUG isn't
to send emails griping or start flame threads.

It's here to help support people - that means _constructive_ advise.
Some of the emails recently remind me of "tag you're it" which I was
playing in a much more entertaining fashion with a 3 year old just a
couple of days ago.

If you think your email is not going to help, don't post it. I know
I've deleted a few when upon reading them prior to sending decided
that they didn't add anything.

Adrian