Re: [Hampshire] Dysphonic LUG

Author: Vic
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Dysphonic LUG
> Using the word Dumb is very offensive to Deaf people.

Having a private issue dragged out into a public argument is very
offensive to some people - especially if that public show was merely some
attempt at retribution (and for a sleight that never occurred in the first
place).

The post was sharp, sure - bit I saw it as a reaction to your original
posting, which I found no less offensive.

The only reason I'd like to see it removed from the archive is that is
serves no purpose to anyone searching for help with Linux. If this were a
non-archived list, I'd say it was fair game, and we should now all stop
scrappig & get on with building excellent stuff.

Vic,