[Hampshire] "Blitz The Wiki" Day!

Author: Alan Pope
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] "Blitz The Wiki" Day!
I have noted a few pages on the wiki are starting to get a little stale and
thought that we should update them. Unfortunately I don't have the time or
knowledge to go through every single page, so I have a proposal.

How about we have a "blitz the wiki" session at our next Southampton meet.
We could get together in SR2 and blast through as many pages as possible. We
could use the projector to work through the list on one persons laptop, and
people could "bagsy" pages that they are confident about changing.

Many pages aren't deeply technical, but just need a refresher. If we got a
bunch of us in that room with our laptops I'm sure we could make a
significant dent in the pages.

Those people who are not confident about wiki editing would have the benefit
of a room full of people to call upon. We could print out some handy
"formatting sheets" for quick reference, and maybe someone could walk around
the room and coach people a little.

Another insane idea from popey, or does this one have "legs"?

Cheers,
Al.