[Hampshire] Seemless sshing/sshfsing reconnecting

Author: John Hunt
To: HantsLUG
Subject: [Hampshire] Seemless sshing/sshfsing reconnecting
Background:
I use a laptop both at home and work running Ubuntu Feisty. I also use
gnome-terminal to ssh into a lot of various servers, I also use sshfs
to create mounts of a few servers so I can access files on them easily
with the likes of the gimp etc.. I move between work and home on a
daily basis.

What I'd like to do:
I'd like to be able to put my laptop into hibernate mode at home, come
into work, and all of my gnome-terms/sshfs mounts automatically
seamlessly reconnect to the servers they were hooked up to as though
I'd never left the house.

I've not got a clue about how I'd do that! Your help == much appreciation.

Thanks,
John.