[Hampshire] lug.org.uk server downtime on Saturday 19th May …

Top Page
Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
New-Topics: [Hampshire] Reminder: List downtime this weekend...
Subject: [Hampshire] lug.org.uk server downtime on Saturday 19th May for server swap

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x569e4100.hantslug.org.uk.19342': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed May 9 17:41:52 2007 BST
gpg: using RSA key ED1319F325A97448
All,

Please note the following. This will affect the mailing list and use of
the hants.lug.org.uk domain, although the website will still be
accessible via the hantslug.org.uk domain.

Thanks to Andy and the team for all their hard work.

Tony