Re: [Hampshire] Result of the Ubuntu Challenge

Author: Dean Earley
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Result of the Ubuntu Challenge
Tim B - Systems wrote:
> It's just a mental distinction. On my own home network, I am both sysadmin and
> user. On my parents' network I have a user account but am primarily sysadmin.
> It's just a personal quirk.
>
> As for the safety point, that's why we don't drink and do systems work!

The amount of times I've accidentally hit page up when pressing enter...
Luckily, it has only once been catastrophic, so accidents CAN happen :o)

I used rm -rf once, and this time, it just happened to be the oldest
command and I was in a slightly more important directory.

Admittedly, the same could be the case if someone happened to have "sudo
rm -rf" but that would be their own fault :)

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@???)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/
web:    http://personal.earlsoft.co.uk