Re: [Hampshire] Fedora 7 Review

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Fedora 7 Review
On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 22:39:54 +0100
rob <rob@???> wrote:

> > speaking personally my experiences with using RH up to ver 5.2 has
> > permanently affected my attitude to anything from that stable -
> > I hates 'em :-)
>
> Fortunately for everyone else in the world, things have moved on in
> the last 9 years. :/

One good thing did come out of my use of RedHat, I cannot remember
the first version I used but I know I had 5.0, 5.1 and 5.2. I don't
recall what the default window manager was but clearly I didn't
like it and moved to using WindowMaker instead and have stayed with
it ever since. I have tried pretty well every other window
manager/desktop in existence but nothing else suits me as well as
wmaker.

--
John Lewis
Debian (Sid) with the GeneWeb genealogy package