Re: [Hampshire] MP3/Ogg Players

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: lug, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] MP3/Ogg Players
Vic wrote:
>> I got mine from www.rankhour.com
>>

> Rankhour now rate as the worst customer service I've ever had. That's
> quite an achievement.
>
> They do, however, respond to threats of Small Claims Court action.

They are pretty crap, as is iAudio support in the UK.

My x5 hard drive went crunch-crunch within warranty recently and had to
and the 28 Business Day turnaround stretched out to 40 or so with lost
emails complicating the return of the unit, which arrived yesterday.

Shame really, because as an mp3/ogg player it is pretty good. To get
around the power/USB connector issue I bought the cradle for a tenner,
which incorporates both.

Sean