Re: [Hampshire] Anyone played with Conary?

Author: Vic
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Anyone played with Conary?
> I installed the Foresight DVD ... It just worked.

Should I read that as a "no", then?

Specifically, I'm trying to build some code into a package. I've got the
stuff I need in SRPMS, but I can do tarballs as required.

I found a page on building copnary packages from SRPMs, inheriting from a
superclass called "rpmpackage". But that's not installable from the
repository setup I've got, and I don't know how to add repositories to my
installation such that it won't just morph into the new repo. I don't want
to fork at this point...

If anyone knows - I'm getting desperate :-(

Vic.