Re: [Hampshire] RHCE Books/Study guides

Author: John Cooper
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] RHCE Books/Study guides
Steve Kirk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A quick question - can anyone recommend any readily available RHCE study
> guides or books?
>
> Also, has anyone had a look at the book 'Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
> Administration Unleased' by Tammy Fox? It's a SAMS book, ISBN 0672328925.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve

Hi Steve, I have got Tammy's book and it is very good and up to date
(well up2date is now yum ;-) ).
I used

*RHCE Red Hat Certified Engineer: Linux Study Guide Exam RH302
(Certification Press) (Paperback) *
by Michael Jang
<http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/026-5143958-9193225?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books-uk&field-author=Michael%20Jang>
(Author)

which was enough to prep for the course and exam.

I'd recommend getting both if you are thinking of doing the exam.

John.

.--
Discover Linux - Open Source Solutions to Business and Schools
http://discoverlinux.co.uk