Re: [Hampshire] ADMIN: August Meeting

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] ADMIN: August Meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5778f100.hantslug.org.uk.10591': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Jul 19 20:35:32 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hi Damian,

On Thu, Jul 19, 2007 at 04:49:54PM +0100, Damian Brasher wrote:
> > Alan Pope wrote:

> >> ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> >
> > Alan
> >
> > The above response look slightly childish, mildly offensive and vaguely
> > rude and as a member of Hants LUG for more than a couple of years feel I
> > deserve adult responses.
>
> I would like to add that no response is fine - that's normal, fun where
> it's due but not when others have offered their time freely.

If he had not replied then it would not have conveyed the correct
negative context.

I've tried three times now to explain why I think you're wrong, but every
time comes out more offensive than what Alan said, so I'll not
bother.

Cheers,
Andy