Re: [Hampshire] Request for email users...

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Request for email users...
** Tony Whitmore <tony@???> [2007-07-29 20:31]:
> Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> > I'd really appreciate a volunteer for each email client out there that
> > people use. The cunning plan is to do a short 5min walkthough of
> > various clients to show people what is out there and what they might
> > be missing...
> >
> > Volunteers required for:
> >
> > - evolution
> > - thunderbird
> > - claws
> > - mutt (I'm happy to do this)
> > - gmail
> > - anymore?
>
> Roundcube? I'll do a demo, I should be at this meeting.

** end quote [Tony Whitmore]

Not heard of that one before, but a quick look at the website and it
looks interesting. Sadly I'll be at a wedding for the next meeting so
won't be able to make it (reception at a boat club on the Thames, so I'm
hoping not to need my wellies!). My son keeps asking when he can come to
the next meeting too!!

As a quick Q, I'm assuming the database requirement is for the address
book and settings and it doesn't do anything strange with the mail -
just interface to IMAP. Is that about right? I'm afraid the wiki is
refusing connections at the moment :(

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office: