Re: [Hampshire] Ext3 and missing files

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Ext3 and missing files
On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 23:20:19 +0100
Tim <xendistar@???> wrote:

> ....and she still won't let you buy anything after buying her a
> car!!!

to be honest I could go out and buy something like a dvd drive but I
know the 'accountant' would like to start putting back some of the
money I taken from the 'funeral expenses account' to buy the V70.

and to be even more honest we don't really need two cars but I don't
like small cars and hated the Citroen AX she'd had for years. Not
that the Peugeot 306 feels like a small car after the AX and if it
had an auto gear box I could almost put up with it. The boot is a
bit small though and I couldn't fit the MinL's wheelchair in it
without folding down half the back seat.

Wifey wouldn't attempt to drive the 440, always said it was too
big, so having a V70 just compounds this view so we end up with two
cars neither of which does any real mileage and two lots of
tax/insurance/breakdown recovery/MOT costs.  But life is too
short to worry 'bout such things

--
John Lewis
Debian (Sid) with the GeneWeb genealogy package