Re: [Hampshire] Alan Pope invited you to the event "August L…

Author: alan c
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Alan Pope invited you to the event "August LUGMeeting"...
Alan Pope wrote:
> Hi Sean,
>
> On Sat, 2007-08-04 at 18:20 +0100, Sean Gibbins wrote:
>> Just to let Al know that the invite got through...
>>
>> Alan invited you to "August LUG Meeting" today, August 4 at 10:30am.
>>
>> Alan says, "Just testing this feature."
>>
>> Event: August LUG Meeting
>> What: Club/Group Meeting
>> Host: Hampshire Linux User Group
>> When: Today, August 4 at 10:30am
>> Where: ECS Building at Southampton University
>>
>> To see more details and RSVP, follow the link below:
>> http://www.facebook.com/n/?event.php&eid=4102156091
>>

> Excellent. Might be a nice way to help pimp the LUG meet in the future
> then.

It got through to me too....

I find that email reminders are most effective arriving on the day (or
a couple of days) before the event - if that makes any difference.

I know this because after sitting very long hours at the keyboard, I
have chiropractor appointments widely spaced enough to forget
them..... and I always see the email! :-)
--
alan cocks
Kubuntu user#10391