Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] September's meeting and future North…

Top Page
Author: Hugo Mills
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] September's meeting and future NorthHampshire meetings

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56ffc100.hantslug.org.uk.5593': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Aug 7 17:36:37 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key B2C27BC21C335860
On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 05:25:05PM +0100, David Bell wrote:
> hantslug@??? wrote:
> > On Tuesday 07 Aug 2007 08:23, Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> >> For future North Hampshire meetings we may be able to have meetings in
> >> Newbury - how does that strike people in terms of location?
> >
> > That it is not in north Hampshire? ;-)
>
> Well no not unless you consider Berkshire North Hampshire ;)

However, Newbury is very close to Hampshire, is easily reachable
from the north or west of the county, and I understand that we have an
offer of a meeting room. This ticks a number of boxes necessary for a
LUG meeting.

Hugo.

  PGP key: 1C335860 from wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net or http://www.carfax.org.uk
     --- Computer Science is not about computers,  any more than ---
                     astronomy is about telescopes.