Re: [Hampshire] [OT]Do 2.5" drive come in differents sizes??

Author: Tony.Lambert
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT]Do 2.5" drive come in differents sizes??
IIRC the height was a factor on 2.5" drives, 9mm to 20mm was common in the
olden days ...

Tony Lambert
Lead DBA
Xansa

hampshire-bounces@??? wrote on 08/08/2007 19:06:32:

> Let me explain, I have an old 2.5" 4gb hard disk from an old laptop,I

decided
> to purchase a 2.5" USB enclosure for the drive. But it won't fit, the

drive
> seem thicker than the case, if I was brutual I might get it to fit or

knowing
> my luck get it stuck half way.
>
> Were older 2.5" drives thicker than the current 2.5" drives??
>
> Tim

Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients should undertake their own virus checking as Xansa will not accept any liability whatsoever.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and protected by client privilege. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient.
Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received it in
error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the organisation.
     Xansa, Registered Office: 420 Thames Valley Park Drive,
     Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1PU, UK.
     Registered in England No.1000954.
     t  +44 (0)8702 416181
     w  www.xansa.com