Re: [Hampshire] SoftwareFreedomDay (Bracknell) progress

Author: Mark Johnson
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] SoftwareFreedomDay (Bracknell) progress
On Wednesday 22 August 2007 18:06:30 alan c wrote:
> As you may know from earlier discussion here;
>
> I have registered an event in Bracknell for SFD 2007 - 15th September.
> This is under the nominal Infopoint name, the one I use at the regular
> local computer fairs.

<snip>
> I am very grateful for existing offers of help:
> (Dave Walker, Alan Pope [sadly though, Alan cannot attend], Mark Johnson).
>
> I would be delighted if you can help in some way, and or offer to
> attend on 15th Sept. for part or all of the day? Do please let me know?
>
> If you can be in Bracknell that day please just come and say hello! It
> is good to have a crowd around looking - it encourages more interest!

That all sounds brilliant alan! I'll have to confirm in the next couple of
days that I'll be able to get to Bracknell on the day, but assuming I can I
should be able to help out for the full day.

I can also burn some CDs if need be. Can't promise that they'll be any more
special than a CD-R with some pen on in a plastic sleeve. If this is needed
please let me know soonish so I can download the relevant ISOs and get enough
CDs.

A big thanks to everyone else involved :)

Cheers,
Mark