Re: [Hampshire] Use of 4 Gb USB data stick for backup

Author: Andy Random
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Use of 4 Gb USB data stick for backup

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007, john lewis wrote:

> Truth is I so rarely use these fancy desktops I don't have a clue
> about the config applets. I just delete things like icons to give me
> the clean uncluttered look I prefer - I really hate the way windows
> users have dozens of icons all over their desktops

That has nothing to do with being a windows user, it's simply personal
preference.

I like having lots of icons on my desktop, blank space is wasted space
IMO, I also like having lots of windows open at once. This is just about
the way I like to work and has nothing to do with the OS I'm using at the
time.

Andy