[Hampshire] Flash for Power pc

Author: Kelly Dunlop
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Flash for Power pc

Hi there

We've given an old iMac to a friends' daughter. It's a Power PC based one and we've
installed Ubuntu on it as a "friendly" operating system.

The problem is she isn't using it because she can't play her games on it. These
are the games on the Cbeebies website which I think are using Flash. From a few
googles it would appear that Flash isn't available for Power PC. Bob has confirmed
he thinks this is so. Can anyone else confirm or deny this ?

Failing Flash I guess the other question is are there any good kiddy type games that
might run on an old slow beasty that an 8 year old girl will be interested in.

Thanks for any help
Kelly
--
Kelly Dunlop