[Hampshire] Key revocation

Top Page
Author: Hugo Mills
To: Hants LUG
Subject: [Hampshire] Key revocation

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57dbd100.hantslug.org.uk.12829': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Sep 6 20:12:25 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key 20ACB3BE515C238D
Not that anyone will care too much, but I've had to revoke my GPG
key. I'll be signing mails with a new key from now on.

Purely from a selfish point of view, does anyone want to do a
keysigning session at the next Southampton meeting? (I won't be able
to make this week's meeting, sadly).

Hugo.

  PGP key: 1C335860 from wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net or http://www.carfax.org.uk
       --- A cross? Oy vey, have you picked the wrong vampire! ---