Re: [Hampshire] Meeting reminder: Surrey/Hants BaB meeting,S…

Author: Jacqui caren
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: General Linux/Unix community List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Meeting reminder: Surrey/Hants BaB meeting,Sat 8th September
Jacqui caren wrote:
> A couple of people usually arrange transport from the rail station to
> the uni.
>
> I am not sure I can make it all day - someone has to stay home and look
> after the dogs - but I will commit to helping providing transport *from*
> the station to the uni.
>
> I may have either a green Nissan bluebird of big white LDV van.
> Either way I will be the idiot waving a plush black and white penguin
> in the air!
>
> If you want a lift from guildford station
> email to the surrey lug list.
>
> I plan to be at the station from 10:30 and will leave when I have
> picked up all who ask for a lift - or will make multiple "runs"
> until all who asked arrive at the venue - if you get to the station
> and there is no lift call me on 07770961786 and someone will
> come out and pick you up!
>
> No matter which vehicle, we have plenty of space for your "toys" :-)

OK its the white van - I just hope there are no "anti-pikey" height
barriers at the uni car parks :-)

Jacqui

p.s. I will park in the station vale car park (short term) in front
of the main building because I have no idea if I can park outside the
other entrance for the required time without getting moved on.

At this point Adam is the the only one wanting a lift.
The van can take 5ish