Re: [Hampshire] Software Freedom Day

Author: Jacqui caren
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Software Freedom Day
Stephen Davies wrote:
> I've just got back from the event in Bracknell.
> So, where were the HANTS LUG Contingent? IT was down to Jim K (who is
> also SLUG member) to fly the flag.

I did plan to come and had everything ready - including a 250Bgexternal
with an archive of distros so we could burn a wide range on site then
an emergency came up and all plans went out the window.

Jacqui

p.s.
Why do bad things always happen friday nights or weekends when the
bloody vets are "closed" (FYI a friends dog was rushed to the nearest
open vet (woking!) and had to be put to sleep) At least the dog was not
in pain...