[Hampshire] Linux Certification & Training in the UK

Author: jim snyder
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Linux Certification & Training in the UK
thanks for your reply, Jim K. You are right to be defensive as my message was wrong for several reasons; in retrospect it could have had a clearer subject, and i could have better explained the purpose and objective of the data, which is to openly reveal and discuss the lack of success of LPI in the UK compared with other regions and other certifications in the UK such as Comptia's Linux+, RedHat's RHCE, and dare i say Micro$haft's MCSE. it might have been better if I had gone through the archives for clues. i hope that you can accept this as an apology.... Jim S.

=