Re: [Hampshire] Greetings!

Author: Charlie de Courcy
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Greetings!

Is funny enough but I already knew that, was
through your name I discovered this at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamList (insert twilight zone music)
:)
Hadn't realised there was a RedHat in Farnborough too! How naive I am
in this crazy small world.
May well turn up to one of those then. I had thought Aldershot and
Linux was a bit of an unusual combination! "Introducing Fedora 7
Burberry Edition"

Cheers for the warm welcome.
Charlie

Alan Pope wrote: