Re: [Hampshire] Lines, Boxes, Triangles, etc.

Author: Chris. Aubrey-Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Lines, Boxes, Triangles, etc.
Thanks for the suggestions..... I've tried a few, but haven't yet found
anything with the sheer ease-of-use of the utility I've been using.

Most of the "Draw" packages are far too complex. Ideally, I want continue to
do what I do now: e.g. type a block of text, position the cursor, hit a key
and.... draw a box around it!

Chris.