Re: [Hampshire] list moderation?

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] list moderation?
Dave Walker:
> Showing your disappointment in public is exactly the same as raising
> public criticism. If somebody reads the list and reads your comments,
> it is not unreasonable for them to assume that Ian and Alan are
> moderators; and by your comments doing a poor job.
>
> However, that is acceptable. :/

Look, on the whole the moderators have been fine, I have been disappointed
by the lack of support by the regarding Andy's confusing, un-funny
signature - I thought they were taking the mic for me buying an old sparc
a year ago - as soon as I got a response that was an old fued I was
disappointed - is that not fair enough?

I can see the 'self-moderating' list theory working here by the way, in
fact it's quite good.

Damian

--
Damian Brasher